Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Day 'You' Challenge - DAY THREE


3 Films... my favs change all the time, so I'll do my best!

1. Shawshank Redemption 

I think this would have to be my all time favourite movie (isn't it everyone's?!). If this movie doesn't inspire you to never give up hope, I don't know what will! Friendship, hope, strength of character, perseverance...it's got it all.  

2. Bridesmaids


This is my favourite comedy at the moment. I haven't laughed so much at a movie in a looooong time!

3. Defiance

This movie is about 3 Jewish brothers in Nazi-occupied Eastern Europe who escape into the Belarussian forests, where they join Russian resistance fighters and endeavor to build a village in order to protect themselves and about 1,000 Jewish non-combatants.

This is a true story and a MUST SEE! 

Right... done! See you tomorrow for 2 songs!

x

1 comments:

Val said...

Food, Shoes, DIY, Picture....+ DROOL!!!!