Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 274 Updates and Sunday's Stuff

I have good news and bad news. Well actually it's more like great news and annoying news.

The wonderful great exciting (for me) news is that not only is our new feature wall painted and finished in the front lounge room but we have finished painting the new study too!

Lewy and I worked hard all day. Putting the cornices up in the study, painting, painting, painting, painting and more painting... finally we are done!  It has only taken, what? 5 years?!  Okay I'm exaggerating, but it may as well have been!

It looks so good though and worth that hard work. All that's left in the lounge room is for Lewy to put some nails in the wall, so I can hang the frames I have prepared (I've tried to be all arty and crafty here but I have a feeling I may have failed!? You can be the judge when I post the photos tomorrow!). And then Lewy will wire up the study with the new data points etc etc (stuff I don't understand :), put the furniture back in .. oh and put the door on. :) Almost, almost.

Tomorrow, I will be very very excited to post the before and after photos!

Now for the annoying news. Sam has been sick, and now I'm sick too. I should have just rested today, instead of coughing and spluttering all over the rooms while painting, but let's face it - how much rest can you get with kids anyway! So I figured I may as well be sick in a newly finished room! Thankfully Sam is now on the mend, my little trooper (he complains way less than I do). On the plus side for my family though, I've almost lost my voice...I'm sure they are enjoying the break!

Onwards and upwards!

-----------------------

Time for Sunday's Stuff!

Favourite Photo


Favourite Shoes


Favourite 'Wish List' Travel Destination
Venice

Favourite Outfit


Favourite Jewellery


Favourite DIY


Favourite Saying


Favourite Photo Frame
I also love the coffee table...totally my style!

Favourite Food 
www.justataste.com


Goodnight all and sweet sweet dreams xxx

1 comments:

Claire said...

Oh no! Boooooo to being sick!! I hope you and Sam are feeling better soon :-(