Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 Day 'You' Challenge - DAY SIX


6 Places. I thought this would be an easy one.... but it turns out it's really hard to just choose 6!

Right, so here are the places I've been: 
Every state in Aus except NT (no real interest in going there) and TAS (would like to go there); Fiji; Singapore; Kuala Lumpur; Penang and Bali.

And here are 6 Places I want to go! (America not included, as this is soon to be a reality!)

1. Greece -  For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to go to Greece. I mean who wouldn't want to go here?!

2. Rome - The history, the buildings, the religion.... want to see it all :)


3. Jerusalem - Self explanatory really. The Holy City. I honestly don't know how I'd handle the excitement of walking in the same place that Jesus lived all those years ago. What an experience! I get goosebumps just thinking about it :)

4. England/Isle of Man - Lewy was born in England, Mum was born in the Isle of Man... between Lewy and I, we have a lot of relatives there. So that's on the list :)

5. Egypt - What a sight to see!

6. Brazil - I'd love to visit Brazil just because it looks so cool :) 


I'm going to cheat.... one more place I would love to go:

Russia - After reading my all -time favourite books (which I'll rave about on Day 4!), I have a huge desire to visit Russia.

There are loads more places but these ones here are top of my wish list! One day... one day :) x

Today's post to come later this afternoon :) x

0 comments: