Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 Day 'You' Challenge - DAY SIX


6 Places. I thought this would be an easy one.... but it turns out it's really hard to just choose 6!

Right, so here are the places I've been
Every state in Aus except NT (no real interest in going there) and TAS (would like to go there); Fiji; Singapore; Kuala Lumpur; Penang and Bali.

And here are 6 Places I want to go! (America not included, as this is soon to be a reality!)

1. Greece -  For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to go to Greece. I mean who wouldn't want to go here?!

2. Rome - The history, the buildings, the religion.... want to see it all :)


3. Jerusalem - Self explanatory really. The Holy City. I honestly don't know how I'd handle the excitement of walking in the same place that Jesus lived all those years ago. What an experience! I get goosebumps just thinking about it :)

4. England/Isle of Man - Lewy was born in England, Mum was born in the Isle of Man... between Lewy and I, we have a lot of relatives there. So that's on the list :)

5. Egypt - What a sight to see!

6. Brazil - I'd love to visit Brazil just because it looks so cool :) 


I'm going to cheat.... one more place I would love to go:

Russia - After reading my all -time favourite books (which I'll rave about on Day 4!), I have a huge desire to visit Russia.

There are loads more places but these ones here are top of my wish list! One day... one day :) x

Today's post to come later this afternoon :) x

0 comments: