Monday, September 5, 2011

10 Day 'You' Challenge - DAY NINE


Okay, so God, my family, friends... it's a given that I love them :) So I'll come up with some other stuff I love!

1. Photography. No surprises here, it's gives me a huge amount of joy to continually be searching for a great shot and try to improve. Plus the fact that it doesn't cost me anything to take photos... actually, scrap that. Two broken lenses later and new filters.. it is not such a cheap hobby!


2. Reading. I love getting lost in a good book. I love to be inspired, to learn and grow from whatever I read.


3. Cooking. I never used to enjoy cooking much before I had children. Now, there is nothing I enjoy more than providing tasty, healthy meals for Lewy and my boys.


4. Pasta. I think pasta might be one of my most favourite foods. Any kind of pasta, any kind of sauce, any kind of vegies included. Love, love, love. This is probably why I struggle to lose weight!!!


5. Social outings. I get a big high from going out and catching up with friends or going to a party/event etc. I'm a sociable person, I love meeting new people, having heart to hearts and meaningful conversations, enjoying good company, laughing and making the most of the outing.


6. Coffee/Tea. Any hot drink really - not so much because of the drink but because I always make the effort to sit down for 5 minutes and have a break when I make a hot drink. If it wasn't for coffee breaks I'd probably never sit down during the day!


7. My Blog. The should probably come right under photography, that's how much I love updating my blog. I love that I can still connect with the outside world while I'm at home with my boys. It's my way of reaching out. I'm more amazed (and so honoured) that people actually read it and encourage me to keep it up - love you guys :)


8. Rain. First of all because it gives me some different photos to take, and secondly, it's so refreshing, and so peaceful listening to the rain falling ... love it.


9. Finally, having a clean house. You are all shocked right?! Ha! Seriously though, clear house, clear mind. It works for me and considering I work at home/stay at home with my boys....my home needs to be clear!

Be back later with today's post! Happy Monday all! x

0 comments: