Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 254 Favourite Day

I think Monday is my favourite day (followed very closely by Friday). All the other days have good stuff about them as well but there is something quite special about a Monday.

Mondays, for me, are full of hope, fresh starts, organisation for the week ahead, renewed energy after the weekend and the feeling that anything is possible!


I haven't forgotten about the other days though... they have their positives too.

Tuesdays - My boys go to daycare on Tuesdays. I don't think I need to really explain this one too much! The break is well received!

Wednesdays - Okay, so this day is likely to become a pretty special day also. I've decided Wednesdays are now for 'Powering off' .... saying goodbye to work, computer, camera, TV and phones. Wednesdays are going to be dedicated to full focus on quality time with my boys :)


Thursdays - Ahhh, they are good because it means the weekend is almost here.

Fridays - No need to explain this one... Friday always feel more fun, the vibe in the air is more exciting, and Lewy is always that much happier when he walks through the door after work!


Saturdays - well usually I love them, but lately they have been business as usual with Lewy working. Even still, it makes me happy to know that Saturday night is our 'party night'. And by that I mean, Lewy and I have some wine or beer, stay up that tiny bit later, and relax that bit more. We are total party animals aren't we!

Sundays - These are always special. Family day. We always have Lewy home with us, the boys love it, I love it .... it's pure quality time together.

But Mondays.... I always feel the best on Mondays :)

What is your favourite day? 


--------------------------

Thai Rice Sambal 


The dish Lewy made last night? Oh boy. Beautiful. Check out the fresh, vibrant ingredients. Big thumbs up. 

I have little toddler fingers on the laptop screen... so that is my cue to sign off now :) Happy day! x

1 comments:

Claire said...

Friday is my favourite day :-) Always has been!