Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 260 Sunday's Stuff

Who else has gotten into www.pinterest.com ? When I first heard about it, I thought "nah, I can't see how that would be interesting".... well. I was wrong. Very wrong. It's kinda addictive! I love clicking through and looking through new decorating ideas/food/photography/clothes/furniture etc pictures. It's great for picking up new and unique ideas in one easy spot. So I'm going to dedicate Sunday's posts for picking my favourite things that I have seen that week on the site. Sounds fun right?! right?! 


Favourite Photo
  

Favourite Shoes

Favourite 'Wish List' Travel Destination
Bonifacio, Corsica, France


Favourite Outfit


Favourite Jewellery


Favourite DIY
(www.thecolorfullivingproject.blogspot.com)


Favourite Saying

(hehe this makes me giggle!)


Favourite Food 
(Veggies and dip in baguette cups.... great for entertaining!)

Favourite Photo Frame

Happy Sunday my friends!

What's your favourite website?

x

1 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Oh I love so many of these ideas, may have to copy some!