Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 277 Run down

The beauty of my little guys having a day in daycare, is that I actually get to have some peace and quiet for more than 5 seconds to process things that have happened during the week/s, think about areas that need improving both in myself and with our family, house etc etc, and spend some much needed time to put some action plans in place.

On my continuous journey to better health, as I sat in my new reading room yesterday (hehe I promise I'll stop going on about the room soon, it's still a novelty for me :) I thought about how run down I am and have been for quite some time. So out came the cook books, the health books, and the laptop so I could do some extra research... and found a fantastically healthy, organic, realistic, perfect-for-the-whole-family, eating plan.

For a meal to be successful in our home, it needs to be tasty, filling and healthy. So I was pleasantly surprised to find some gorgeous, tasty recipes that will assist with giving my body the energy and healing it desperately needs as well as satisfying the hungry boys of the household - win/win!

After writing out my shopping list, I knew I needed to source out a store where I could buy some organic products. I was in luck that this shop was only a few streets away!

I took this photo while driving (I know), but this is probably one of my favourite streets because of the trees down the middle of the road.... love. 

Photography at its best.... ha! This place is fantastic! So cheap, gorgeous fresh fruit and vege... I came out with a massive box full of healthy goodness.

We're also going to be making the most of the grill on the BBQ to add that extra special healthier touch to our meals.

I'll share some recipes soon, watch this space!

---------------------

My Boys

Sam said to me yesterday  "I love you Mummy, you are warm" :)

Nothing makes me smile more than seeing these two little guys together.... Sam took Jacob for a ride in the trailer and they both loved it. And I loved watching them.

We were having races today - bike races, running races, horse/bike races (you had to be there) and at one point in one of the 100's of races we had, Sam and I had started at break record speed leaving poor little Jakey lagging behind. Sam stopped half way and said "Let's go back and get Jakey".... melt. That's my boy. 


---------------------

Good night my friends and sweet dreams xxx

2 comments:

izzie said...

Can't wait for the new recipes, and how sweet are your boys??? LOVE!!

Claire said...

Sounds good on the healthy eating front! Good for you hun :-)

Your boys are adorable. Bless!!