Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 256 'Power Off' FAIL


Wednesday... it's supposed to be my 'power off' day. Where I say goodbye to the camera, computer, phone & TV. Well. Ahh. I failed on every account.


I found it really hard to switch off today. While my boys were playing outside after breakfast this morning, I took a quick peek on my phone at the blogs I follow. Well, the positive from that was a friend had posted a pic of her lunch... so I copied, because the tomato, basil &cheese toastie looked too good to pass up! (Thanks Iz!)


Then I sneakily messaged a friend that I had been thinking about, just to see how they were going. After I did that, I had every intention of 'powering off' ... until I decided I needed to check to see if she had replied. Then I figured I may as well check my emails, then I figured I may as well take a pic of the boys outside as they were so cute playing in our 'wilderness', then I wanted to phone Mum for a chat, then Lewy for a chat.....you get the picture... I stood no chance today. It was all too tempting.

Sam being a tiger...


I did however, manage a totally camera-phone free outing to Hyde Park with my boys :) So that makes up for  my 'power off' fail, right?! Hyde Park is gorgeous, and I want to get out there at some stage by myself to get some photos.... so many beautiful things waiting to be photographed... but I would prefer not to have the stress of my children (meaning Jacob) falling into the lake while I'm trying to get the 'right' shot! You'll be pleased to know there were no ultra high slides for Sam to fall off....phew!



Happy Wednesday!
xxxxx

1 comments:

Claire said...

Hehehehe!!! When I read about your "power off" Wednesday plan, the first thing I thought was "I would NEVER manage that". Today's post is exactly what I'd be like! Hopeless!