Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 291 Blonde

I'm a blonde at heart...and I always come crawling back to my 'safe' shade, it feels more me.  



When it costs between $8-$15 to dye your own hair, I can basically choose any colour I want and mix it up every 6 weeks. I could even go purple or black or bright red. I'm joking... or am I? :-?

So, DO blondes have more fun? Well, let's see what the results are from my highly scientific experiment. Yesterday I was a brunette: I had fun. Today I am blonde: I had fun. Draw from that what you will. Clearly, more research needs to be done. 

********

We now have a door on our study. Yay! A door! Not just that but it has a LOCK on it! You know what that means? It means that anything breakable can now be stored away from little prying hands in the hopes that they remain intact for longer than 5 seconds. And if I have a day when I'M feeling breakable, I might even hide in the study as well. ;)

********

Oh boy. I have good news and bad news. The bad/sad/frustrating news is that whilst updating my blog a bit earlier, one minute my laptop was cruising along nicely, next minute it died. No sign of life. At all. *sigh* I can live without the laptop, no problems there. It's all the work documents and photos and random bits and pieces that are living inside my laptop that I desperately need.. well .. to actually do my work. 

The good news.. there is always good news... I can get majority of the documents I need from my work's online system (as soon as my boss gives me the password, as I've lost that too!), and secondly, thankfully as I started using Gmail a little while ago, I have access to all my emails still. Yay! And thirdly, oh this one is good. I am now set up in the study, door closed, TV on, setting up my account on the computer so I can make it my own and getting things back to normal! I feel like I'm in my own little quiet, private world and this feels gooood!

I may never come out of here ... :-?

********

Sweet dreams all! x

3 comments:

Claire said...

LOVE the DIY colour, it looks fab! You're right... I think the blonde suits you best!!

Fantastic news on the study :-D Not so good news on the laptop though... hopefully someone tech savvy will be able to bring it to life and retrieve files... then I'd recommend doing a backup!!!

Aaron and Izzie said...

Oh no!!! Poor you, makes a lot more work to get everything back together!! At least your hair looks awesome:) Can't wait to see your finished study!

Val said...

I agree with Claire...you totally suit blonde hun....ps...crawler...hee hee xxx