Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 307 Not much!

I don't know if it's because I know Lewy is home for awhile now and I can relax a little, or if it's the sickness I'm still trying to get over, or if it's laziness... but today I haven't done much at all. Except I did have a blissful 2 hour nap mid morning while Lewy manned the household. Yay me! (and yay Lewy of course for making sure the boys didn't burn down the house).

I haven't even cleaned. *gasp*


Lewy is a good influence on me. He helps me to relax and chill out a little more. Although by the looks of the house, I'll be regretting this tomorrow! But tomorrow is hours away yet, and right now we are living in the moment, quietly celebrating the fact that Lewy is home with us for 8 weeks now and it is goooood!

*********

I had all these ideas of what else I was going include in today's post... but now that I'm sitting here at the latop and have a belly full of dinner, I just feel like chilling out on the couch. What.a.lazy.day!

Will make up for it tomorrow :)

Happy, chilled out Friday xxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Good on Lewy for keeping you in check ;-) Rest is important when you're not well. The housework will always wait for you!! Get well soon xx

Val said...

Nap=Bliss!!!!! Yay for Lewy!!!! xxx