Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 293 Blank Screen

Ummm. Writers block? I think I went a little crazy over the last few days blogging and now I'm staring at the  screen and... nothing. I got nothin! /:) *sigh*

I almost lost my buzz last night. Almost. I set up to watch some TV on the iPad. (I broke a rule and actually used technology in the designated reading room.) Anyway, I started watching this Aussie drama on the ABC called 'The Slap'.. you know the one with Melissa George, Alex Dimi...... (insert long greek name here)? If you haven't seen it yet.. DON'T WATCH IT. DON'T! :-S I watched about 15 minutes of it, and felt so depressed that I switched it off. It's one of those shows I wish I didn't waste those precious 15 minutes on! Blah! 


This guy totally gave me my buzz back....

*********

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! Hip Hip Hooray!

I had a lovely catch up with Lisa today to celebrate her birthday, and what better way to celebrate than to stick some candles in a donut? Call it creative improvisation... :P Here's to a fantastic year ahead my lovely friend x


*********

Right... I'm outta here :D Got a warm bed to crawl into and a good book to read .... sweet dreams all!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Nope, haven't watched it - so thanks for the tip!!

Happy Birthday Lisa!