Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 299 Part 2

The cogs in the brain are still turning. Not bad considering my late night last night. I must be maturing ;)

I really liked today.

Mid afternoon, I hit the wall and needed a quick rest before I got my second wind. I curled up on the couch and before I knew it I had dozed off. I awoke to Sam to standing over me whispering "Shhh Mummy's sleeping, I'll tuck you in", and him placing toilet paper over me and tucking them around me to "keep me warm". Bless. 

Some random things I feel the need to blog about:

1. I made this dish last night for the boys of the household Speedy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole.... it was a big hit. I didn't feel like spending a long time in the kitchen, so this dinner was the perfect option. I served it with steamed broccoli and roast potatoes.


2. I've mentioned this blog on here before.. but it's worth another mention. Refine Us - Trisha who is the Pastor's Wife is currently in Guatemala on a mission trip. I am enjoying reading about her journey and the work the team is doing there.

3. Read This it will make you laugh. :))

4. 50 Images from National Geographics 2010Photo Contest

5. Everyone has to answer this question (and actually tell me not just say it in your head :P).... What is the best book you've ever read? I'll go first, although this is no surprise: The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons. Your turn....

6. I'm tired now. It's bedtime.... sweet dreams all! x

1 comments:

Claire said...

The best book I've ever read is probably the same as you :-D

I also loved Tully though. Hmmm.