Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 294 Just me

Hello there!

I hope this lovely Saturday is treating you all well. As I've been kicked off the computer, and onto the iPad, there are no pictures. It's just me and my words... promise you won't fall asleep? :P

Here are some highlights from my day:

1. I watched a documentary about a lady who fell pregnant and then four days later found out she had breast cancer. Her story is amazing. She was so positive and strong and not only beat the cancer but had a very healthy 10 pound baby. I felt strong and positive just listening to her story.... Just unreal.

2. Sam and I went shopping and it was nice :)

3. I lost some weight...woohoo!

4. I smiled at lots of strangers today and it made me feel good :)

5. Watching Sam and Jacob playing together outside...seriously, seriously cute.

6. Prepping for a BBQ for dinner...there is nothing I love more (okay, that's a lie there are heaps of things I love more, but this is right up there!) than our little family all sitting outside, chatting and chilling, while the dinner sizzles away.

A lovely lazy family day.

**********

You know I think I know why I've been in such a good mood lately. For the first time in a really really long time, life feels like it's getting to a stage that is easier to handle and I'm feeling like my old self is starting to be unearthed again.

1. My boys are getting older, and of course there are still a million hard times when it comes to children as we all know, but I think I feel more comfortable when kiddies are out of that baby stage.

2. I'm blonde again. Ha! Seriously, this helps with me feeling more myself! Is that the vainest thing you've ever heard?!

3. I'm back in the zone to losing a bit of weight.

4. I've got some really wonderful things to look forward too and the future is looking so good I just want to jump up and down with happiness!

Things are good!

************

I'm off now to sit outside and enjoy this BBQ with my family :) xx

1 comments:

Claire said...

I like, Like, LIKE this post!!!