Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 292 Oh Happy Day

Has anyone noticed that lately I've been in a particularly good mood? It's unexplainable .... came out of nowhere. I welcome you wholeheartedly 'good mood', don't be in a rush to leave, I'm quite enjoying your company :P

*********


Well, as was totally expected, Mr Egg met his demise the other day after trying to bungee jump onto the tiles. It wasn't pretty. Say hello to Mr Egg #2. If I was smart, I would have boiled the egg first!


********

Salmon Pasta With Peas

http://www.weightloss.com.au/recipes/dinner-recipes/salmon-pasta-with-peas-recipe.html
(I doubled the ingredients as this recipe serves 2)

This pasta dish - it's easy, healthy, filling, tasty.... (Seriously, how surprised would you guys be if I said that I made a meal that was hard, time consuming and really unhealthy! Ha!)


********

Me and my boys spent most of the day with my mother in law, we shopped, we took the boys out for morning tea, we talked the day away. It was great.


Sam found this little guy hanging around the back yard.... he was cute. Jacob wanted to squish/eat him, so Sam took it upon himself to be the Caterpillar Security Guard.



********

I've saved the best till last. I got an email from my boss this morning, one that took me by complete surprise.
The company is buying me a new laptop "as a bonus for all my hard work" :-O

Speechless. And SO very grateful.

Now all I have to do is find a computer person to retrieve all the stuff from my dead laptop... anyone have any recommendations for a good (by good I mean inexpensive :P) computer savvy person for the job??

********

Happy days! x

4 comments:

Claire said...

YES I have definitely noticed your good mood!!! :-D

That's so generous of your boss!! They're right though, you work hard and totally deserve it ;-)

Lisa said...

Yep Ive noticed too,.... ULTRA positive :) xxx
I know a great computer guy and he doesnt charge the earth!! and best of all.... he comes to you!!! :) Ill give you his number tom.

Aaron and Izzie said...

Wahoooo! New laptop, what a blessing:) I really like how close you and your mother-in-law are, what a neat relationship!

Dad said...

Try the chap Pamela uses (Lain)? he is very good