Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 301 We are moving to Canada


I took these two pictures at 5.30am this morning, while Jacob and I were enjoying the cool air outside together. Shock horror! I didn't stick to my usual morning routine :P


Mid morning coffee outside with Jakey, while Sam and Nanna went off to get their hair cuts. Isn't that the cutest thing? It's become a regular thing now that they get their hair cut together. Love it. 

This is my favourite photo. Chilling on the couch, watching cartoons with my boys. No place else I'd rather be . (Except maybe on a tropical island having a holiday with all the boys of the household.. now THAT would be pretty nice!) ;)

*********

I've got really itchy feet at the moment. I just want to pack up our little family, jump on a plane and go on a big adventure together. Where would we go? Well... for a bit of fun I checked out http://www.random.org/geographic-coordinates/ 

On my first go, it picked out the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean :-/ Something tells me it would be hard to convince Lewy on that one. 

Second go... this is where are going: Tutuaca, Chihuahua, Mexico. Ummmmm, can I pick somewhere else? That place doesn't even sound real :)) and if it is real, it sounds like a really small place... so maybe not?


Third go. North Pacific Ocean. Seriously Google? Come on...get it together.

Right, fourth and final time ... the other places were just tests, this is the real one. Ontario, Canada. Woohoo! Yes Please!


Now... all that is left to do is convince Lewy to leave his job, sell the house, pack up everything we own and take our family there... what do you think my chances are? :P

I've even done all the hard work and picked out a home for us to move into..... just a simple family home.

The view from our new home.... it will have to do I suppose.

Have a go at the website, where did you end up? 

*********

Oh check it out... this was made for me!


*sigh* one day one day one day. 

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? 

Happy Saturday all! x

2 comments:

Claire said...

One day, one day ;-) It's nice to dream in the meantime!!

Val said...

Great blog pics...and wow...no 7th Heaven at 6am!! Jakey...your spicing up your mummies life at 5.30am....gold star Jakey!! So...I did your random world pin point...so,,,i finally ended up in Brazil after about 10 shots...we ended up in a few different oceans around the world, Japan, Korea, Bay of Biscay and many more....till I thought Brazil was a cool spot to visit...never been there, but would love to go!! ps..can't wait for tomorrow's "Sunday stuff"...what lovely outfit are you going to pick out for us ladies??? x