Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 295 Sunday's Stuff

Due to a stinkin' hot weather forecast for today, we spent the morning (but 'we' I totally mean me) doing the usual tidying and washing (love it when the clothes dry in like 5 seconds after being hung on the line..I know, I need to get a life! ha!), so that we could shut the blinds and hide inside for the day in a clean house. 

It's been a delightful day... with the added bonus that the temperature didn't reach the heights as forecasted, instead it was a hot day with a lovely breeze outside. 

The day has gone by in a blink of an eye but we all feel well rested and happy I-)

**********

Love, love, love this... makes so much sense. 




This is totally me!!!!..


Hello there little guy...


Hahahahaha, yeah it's so annoying.. sheesh! :P


Somebody get married and invite me to the wedding so I can wear this outfit (minus the bag)....


This would look gorgeous outside, romantic :x
www.flor.com


Oh yes please... prawns, roasted tomatoes, fettuccine, basil, parmesan. Drool!




I'm only posting this to show my annoyance at such a STUPID saying, grrrrrrrrrr ... How about I change this one to say 'Good mums are those who are trying to do the best they can (even if they happen to have clean floors and a clean oven!').. 

To end, here are some pretty pictures :)






**********


When the weather cooled a little, my boys turned on the tap outside and had a ball. 

I'm going to see if I can be a rebel and stay up to watch Terra Nova. That's how the downward spiral begins you know. I start off by staying up to the craaazy hour of 9.30pm, next thing you know I'll be not cleaning the house! Woah :-O Settle down Tracey, one rebel act at a time... :P 

Happy Sunday all xx

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh Trace, I love ya - you're so funny!! One rebel act at a time, haha!!

Can I just say, I can also TOTALLY relate to the "change" thing, and getting attached to characters in a book!!

izzie said...

Trace, LOVE the necklace!!!! YAY random polling, what a win!! Brownie recipe to follow...

Val said...

Classic rebel business girlfriend!!Oh how i luve Sunday stuff...I always look forward to putting the kids down and checking your blog out to see what you have come up with...oh how I want this outfit too and oh that bunny....precious!!! xox