Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 304 AGAIN

Guys. I don't know how to tell you this without sounding like I'm a hopeless case.

I'm sick AGAIN! AGAIN! A - gain.... *sigh*


Good news: I can safely say this is not due to me letting myself get run down, in fact since my last little mishap, I've been feeling physically on top of the world! Healthy, full of energy.. you name it.

Bad news: I have kids that go to daycare.

Good news: Jacob is totally fine, Sam was a tiny bit unwell but bounced back no problems.

Bad news: I'm not bouncing back as quickly.

Good N---- Tracey stop. Right Now. They get the picture. 


*cough* So in my un-professional opinion I have either tonsillitis, or... something else that makes my throat really really sore. 

I need a whole stack of positive thoughts, prayers, scientific cures etc so that I can still attend a very special birthday party with the boys on Thursday.



*********

Because I don't have any photos and my brain has now stopped working properly... here are some things that made me laugh, laugh, laugh :))




Haha, this has totally happened to me before...


Bed..... I need to be in it.

Night all... and sweet dreams x

2 comments:

izzie said...

Oh No!!! Hope you feel better, sending lots of prayers and vitamin C thoughts your way!! xoxo

Claire said...

NOoooooo not sick AGAIN!!! Occupational hazard of being a Mummy with kids in daycare I guess :-( Hope you feel better very soon!

Those things you posted made me laugh too LOL. Yep, I've been smacke in the head by my phone too LOL!!!