Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 309 Sunday's Stuff

Favourite Necklace

I can't remember if I've posted this one before.. if I have, it just goes to show how much I love it :) So simple and elegant.

Favourite Recipe

This looks delish! Butter Bean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Feta and Basil Vinaigrette. Yes Please.

Favourite Place Log cabin in Montana

*sigh* My itchy feet are out of control. 


Favourite Outfit

One of these days I'll actually start to dress as nicely as the outfits I post on here!

Favourite Bracelet


Favourite Photo

Uncovering History - read the article from Twisted Sifter, very interesting!


Yes. Yes, you are :) 


I use favourite lightly, as I haven't actually tried this yet ha! But it looks like a schedule I could handle well enough. I'll let you know how it goes, probably a good idea to repeat once or twice to make it a good workout. 



Hehe silly things make me giggle :P

********

That's it... done and dusted for today. I've got a lot of things to cross of my To Do List, so I'm outta here. Have a great Sunday all! 
x

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love all the outfits you post too! But of course, don't own anything like them! Hehe!

Val said...

Favourite day of reading your blogs...Sunday Stuff...drool drool drool...I love that outfit too...and wished I owned it too...AND that cabin in Montana....OMG....does this place really truly exist?? Pls take me there next winter...I will provide the hot chocolate...I promise and will pack some sneaky marshmallows too!!!! :-))