Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 302 Sunday's Stuff

Soccer

Sam started a 3 year old Soccer program today, that runs for 6 weeks. The program is held at my old High School... this brings back memories! Although I wasn't into Phys Ed in my High School days (now that I think about it.. I'm still not!). Sam had his buddy Shanika with him and together they hit the training hard! 


Sam's special fan club! Thanks for coming along Lisa, Bailey and Isaac!


Typical ... Sam likes to be up front and centre! Hanging' with the Coach.

Shanika learning some special Soccer tips...


Jacob watching his big brother...



Time for a pep talk from the Dads.

Shanika the Soccer Star!



"I'm pretty sure I can throw this ball into the basketball hoop.. it's not that high!"

**********


Time for Sunday's Stuff!


Oh I need this in my back yard! In summer I can hold my PJ Party Catch Up's here.... good idea right?

Cool idea...must remember to do this when Sam starts school :)

Simple but strong words... I'm a big fan of C.S Lewis, anyone else?


Simple.. but I'm in looove.


Oh drool!

:))

Portraits that Make my Heart Jump:


{beauty is in the eyes}


Sam was intrigued by this boy, he kept asking me to show him the photo over and over. He said "How can he fit in his house?"


I love Tomato Soup... add some Basil and you got me hooked.
http://jennysteffens.blogspot.com/2011/01/recipes-tomato-basil-soup-best-grilled.html

Oh this is so pretty.

Take me there now...

The End!

**********

Adventures

One minute we are sitting at home, next minute we are in the car on the way to Whiteman Park for a bush walk. I love doing last minute things like this with the boys. I love creating adventure for them and teaching them that life is what you make it. Adventures are just waiting around the corner.. you just have to get up and go!





A simple photo... ever wonder what is happening at the other side of the camera?

This! I'm laying on the dirt ground, Sam is laying flat on my back and Jacob is crouching to check it all out... it didn't take long for Jacob to crawl onto my back as well!




I.am.tired.now. It's been a big day! Early to bed for me and the boys. Happy Sunday all! xx

3 comments:

Val said...

Fantastic soccer pics....Sam looks like he is having a great time!! Hopefully Shanika doesn't cry next time....!!! Man....those outfits are gorgeous...love the jeans with the chunky shoes...want want want!!! I sooo love your pics of the bush...especially the last one like a film strip....that one should be enlarged and framed!!!

izzie said...

I love how spontaneous and adventurous you are on your own!! I tend to plan around my kiddos much more than myself, I love your trips to the bush!! And, I think we may have to do some shopping together, I love every outfit you show, hmmm New York, New York??!!

Claire said...

The soccer photos are fantastic - soooo cute! I also love the outfits, especially the jeans & top... I'm not so much a heals girl though!!