Saturday, April 9, 2011

Date Night


Stewarts is our favourite restaurant ... ever... the food is always gorgeous, the service is always perfect. After a very nice long nap this afternoon, we got ready and headed out for dinner. 

Lewy is so patient with me when it comes to photography... he didn't mind that I pulled over a number of times on the way to the restaurant so I could take pictures...

We had a great night... it's so nice to be able to sit and just talk without the usual busyness of being at home with the kiddies.

This is my favourite....the sky was amazing...

Being the party animal that I am... now that it is almost 9pm and I've just had my last sip of red wine, I'm off to bed for an early night, knowing that I have a rare sleep in to look forward to tomorrow...I told my sister Pam my plans for the evening, she responded with "so you are really living it up then?"... ha! 

Goodnight all... hope you are 'living it up' tonight on my behalf :) x

3 comments:

Claire said...

That's what I call a perfect day and date night! Relaxing day, afternoon nap, gorgeous dinner, wine and an early night... AND a sleep in to look forward to.

Ahhh, maybe one day...!!!

Val said...

Gorgeous pics chic!! You look gorgeous (as always) and very relaxed!! I love the pics of the restaurant...very very nice and the picture of the sunset/orange yellow sky...wow....you look like you are in California somewhere!!! Hope you guys had a great night!! And what a good guy Lewy is for being patient with you whilst taking pics!! xox

Pam said...

You look so gorgeous and happy. Beautiful photos love the orange.