Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 122

2

Last day of the long Easter break... today was set aside to do some stuff around the house, handy-man type stuff (that was reserved for Lewy), and some organising and preparing for the week (that was reserved for me). We also had a nice catch up with Lewy's mum. 



Sorry tree... we killed you accidentally... :(


Oh sun, I can't get enough of you....

I seem to be washing a lot of toys at the moment! Always so cute seeing them on the line :) 

Sam and Lewy went on a trip to Bunnings... so Jacob and I spent some time outside, he ate a pear while I took photos ... my baby is so cute. Poor little guy was a bit unhappy today and wanted lots of cuddles from his Mummy. Those teeth are giving him some grief... hang in there buddy, it will pass I promise!








xx

4 comments:

Val said...

Great pics once again!!! Hang in there Jacob....you will feel better soon!!!! ps....I LOVE your 1st photo!! Stunning!!!!!

Aaron and Izzie said...

Oh I wish your dream would come true!!! That would be just fabulous:) I think our kiddos would have a great time together as well!

Claire said...

I just ADORE the photos of Jacob's little hands holding the pear!!!!

Pam said...

The pear looks so refreshing, Jacob is so adorable. I can just picture Sam and Lewy walking around bunnings :-)