Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 117

What a day! Just call me Mrs Productive :) You name it... I did it...I cleaned it, tidied it, swept it, washed it, scrubbed it. What started out as one task on the To Do List - 'Tidy the patio'.. turned into a crazy cleaning frenzy that went from cleaning the garage, the car, the back patio and also ventured into the walk in robe... and resulted in 8 WHOLE BAGS of stuff being removed - some being thrown out, some to the Salvos.  Phew! I even found time to make up some pizzas for dinner tonight. 

Easter, we are organised and ready!

At 6.30am this morning while I was sweeping the patio, I was beyond excited to look up to the sky and see the moon peaking through the clouds. (Yes, I'm very easily pleased :)


Would you believe, my boys, especially Sam, love it when we go on big cleaning adventures. He loves getting right in and helping me, and the boys got a real kick out of the mountains of clothes and shoes that were piled in the bedroom... they crawled all over them, going through everything (Sam at one point tried on a lovely pink dress). 

I forgot to say in yesterday's post that Jacob's first tooth came through ... he wasn't showing any signs of teething so it was a bit of a shock to see the white in his gums! Yay for Jacob!

I came into the lounge to see a nursery rhyme book and dolly laying on the rug.... it made me smile :)

If only I paid as much attention to the garden as I do to the inside of the house!

 Hello there little guy!

 (If I write this note in small font.. maybe no one will notice I've put yet another sun photo up... sssshhhhhhhh)

Sam set up the picnic blanket and plates for lunch today... while Jacob supervised.


I'm sure you are thinking what on earth is this photo of...I posted it because for some reason I really like it.. it's the bricks outside with the sun reflecting off the water, after I hosed the patio down....  

The boys and I are so happy to have Lewy home now for the Easter break. We have a whole heap of relaxing and playing to do and generally just enjoying being together. 

Very very happy and productive Thursday!

3 comments:

Val said...

Oh WOW!!! You productive little bee!! Up and sweeping your patio at 6.30am!!! I'm impressed!!! Once again, wonderful pics...I love the picture of the spider in the web and water on the paving...very nice...and WELL DONE Jacob for cutting a tooth....and of course we LOVE your sky pics...no need to write in small writing...just wonderful!! You will ace your course babe!!! A+!!!! xxx

Claire said...

And seeing the photos on Day 117, I repeat, you have nothing to worry about for your photography course!!! Fantastic photos!

Nawww Jacob has a toothy-peg!! Congrats!

Pam said...

I love your photos - my house is a mess, might need to borrow Sam for the weekend or week :-)