Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 125

Look who I found in the garden again this morning....he wasn't so happy with my presence this time and quickly ran away down the stem to get away from the camera.  Maybe he was having a bad hair day?

I don't really like this next picture... but I'm posting it because firstly, I was telling Val about it while I was on the phone to her this morning (I'm sure she was so excited to hear all about a spider web), and secondly, it actually is a cool little web pattern. 

-----------------------
Sam told me to take a photo of his rock.... so I did. 

-----------------------

Ohhhh my.... I'm all full of romantic, warm and fuzzy emotion! Oh how I have enjoyed this afternoon, starting at 2pm and not moving far from the couch - eyes glued to the TV. Totally hooked on all things wedding! We even ended up ordering Chinese for dinner, Lewy figured pretty quickly when he got home that the chances of me moving off the couch was pretty unlikely... so take away it was!

Jacob wasn't interested in the wedding... he was more interested in trying to eat my shoe.

This was pretty much me all afternoon :) 

What a lovely day :) x

2 comments:

Val said...

Great pics and what a wedding hey!!! Totally lovin it!! And how is the ladybird....cute as....your new little pet!!! :-0

Claire said...

I can't believe the ladybug was still there!! Making a swift retreat from you, probably thought *what the?! She's back with that big black thing again!!*

Nothing wrong with being hooked on a Royal Wedding. I think those who pretend the aren't are big fat liars :-D HEHEHE!!!

I think she is beautiful, and looked soooo lovely and elegant in her beautiful gown and veil. Her sister's bridesmaid gown was also breathtaking!