Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 108


You know the best thing about a Tuesday? Because Monday was spent tidying and getting organised... Tuesdays are spent playing, chilling out, relaxing and mucking around together.


Seriously.. how can I NOT take photos of the sky when it looks this spectacular? I think the sky is God's way of showing us beauty, like a special present just for us...if only we stop and take a moment to look up.




You will not believe how many photos I took to get this one photo of a rain drop splashing on the slab outside... it didn't happen without sacrifice. Sacrifice of a neat patio... as I was so pre-occupied with taking photos that I didn't notice Sam emptying the lawnmower bucket with the lawn clippings all over the floor "to feed the cows". So thoughtful to think of the hungry cows, but oh what a mess!! 

4 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, Trace, some really spectacular photos in today's post!! I'm really impressed, they are amazing!

Hannah has the same rubber ducky, by the way :-D

Tracey said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Claire!!! xxx

Val said...

Gorgeous photos!! OMG they are just stunning!! I love the water drops on the plant and the one of the drops on the rock....but dear me...what a mess you had to clean up...but at least the picture was well worth it!! How stunning would that look enlarged!! You really really have an eye for photos....just STUNNING!!!! xxoo

Pam said...

Sam always makes me laugh - I hope the cows liked the grass