Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 123



Don't worry plants.. the rain is here, you have hope of surviving yet!


Not too many photos for today.. it's been a busy day and unfortunately I haven't had much of a chance to make the most of the rain by getting more water shots...hopefully tomorrow!

I came across this lady's blog awhile ago... she is a Doctor, and just published a book. She is FUNNY! I love her dry sense of humour, makes me laugh every time. 

Also another funny lady... http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ be careful of this one.. you can waste hours looking through her illustrated stories! Hilarious! 

Okay, one last link - I promise! http://www.scottfrederickphotography.com/Photography Check this guy out. Wow, I'm in awe of his talent, especially his HDR work. I love looking at pictures that take my breath away when I see them... this photographer's work does just that. 

Happy, busy Wednesday! x

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, that first photo is amazing!

*sigh* I think you're very clever, and you're going to ace your course, and I think it's FAB that you have something like this that you love and are passionate about... and great at!

Pam said...

I agree with Claire the first picture is breath taking. Loved the links