Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 116


I took this at 6am this morning.. it was cold outside which is why it isn't a great pic... I was going to set up the tripod, but I was shivering so decided this will have to do! Beautiful sky though huh! :)

---------------------------

Well... I did it. I enrolled into the online photography course. It starts in a few weeks. I'm excited and nervous!

I all of a sudden realised as soon as I hit the Submit button on my enrolment form... that I have no problem showing you guys my photos, because you all like me (or at least I hope you do! ha!) so even if you hated my photography.. you'd probably never tell me. BUT the people who I will be showing my photos too during this course... well they don't know me, and will have no problem critiquing my photos and being totally honest with what they think! Oh dear!!! .... breathe... breathe.....
I was thinking that whatever photos I take to submit throughout the course, I'll post up here on the blog... if I get really bad feedback from the teacher .. then I'll get you guys to pretend the photo is great and leave nice comments on my blog to boost my esteem back up again... deal?! :)

On a serious note - I can't wait to start the course.. to finally learn how to really use my camera and not just blindly hope for the best! It runs for 6 weeks, so just to warn you.... I'll probably talk a lot about it over that time!

---------------------------

*sigh* It was bound to happen.... but I'm still sad about it. 

Sam..... broke my new favourite mug :(  Remember him? My New Mug Sam was 'helping' me he said.. by cleaning out the 'spiders' from all the mugs. Why out of alllll the mugs in the cupboard did he break my favourite one?! Yes...it was only $1..... I think that's why I loved him so much, that.. and he was very pretty. I also don't know why the mug is a 'he' but it just seems to fit :) Goodbye pretty mug, I enjoyed you while you lasted. 

---------------------------

I often find funny little things around the house and garden left by the kids.... cars in strange places, toys set up to form some kind of creation etc .... so for today's post, for something different .. I took photos of some of the things I found around the place.  

A car in a gumboot....

Parachute man.... lost in the wilderness, without his parachute.... poor little guy..

Ted and Iggle Piggle needed a freshen up.... thought it was cute seeing them hanging on the line :)

 Oh I love this... I came out to find this 'office' that Sam had set up... cute! 


Things got a bit tricky, when Jacob wanted to play with the office equipment... 

Problem solved with a simple location change... yep - when you are 3 you are allowed to go to work nude wearing only gumboots :) 



One more day left, then we have Lewy home with us for 5 whole days over the Easter break.... we can't wait :)


Happy, fun Wednesday!

4 comments:

Val said...

What great photos...and congrats on enrolling in the course!! I'm sure you will be fine chic!! I LOVE Sam's office....I hope his day wasn't too hectic in the office....was it 40 degrees in your area...it must of been if Sam was in the nude??? hee hee

Aaron and Izzie said...

Love love love it. Can't wait to hear what you learn and see the photos involved! Someone should probably write a book about the odd things found in odd places with kiddos! Too funny!

Claire said...

I'm so glad you enrolled!! How exciting... it will be FINE, your photos are fab (REALLY!). I'm not sure if you should submit ones of a nude 3 year old at the office though *cracks up*!!!

Pam said...

Sam is just the cutest thing - love the hard at work in the nude photo and the toys photos you make them come to life (a bit like toy story lol)