Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 110

I feel weary today...anyone would think I ran a marathon yesterday, instead of a taking a simple trip into the city! Sam had kindy this morning, so Jacob and I came back home while we waited for him. It was one of those special moments just being with my boy and having some time out together. 

Oh Jacob.. you are an angel. 



Seriously, buddy.. you had a small biscuit and some custard... did any of it manage to make into your belly?! 

One of my most favourites moments.. is when we go to pick up Sam from kindy. When I walk through the door and the exact moment when he recognises me.. that split second.... his face changes, he glows and his smile couldn't get any bigger.... oh wow.. I love it, I can't get enough of it! Then he grabs his 'Bananas In Pyjamas' backpack and runs over to me for a big hug and to show off what he has made that day. To me.. those moments make all the hard times in parenting so worth it.

Today the kids made bunny ears and a little bunny basket .. complete with chocolate Easter eggs inside. The eggs didn't make the car ride home .. Sam gobbled them up in 2 seconds flat :)




I'll do anything to get a sun/sky shot in won't I?! I was laying on the bricks outside ... it was so nice. I did have children crawling over me though and pulling my hair...whenever I lay down, my kids seem to think I've turned into a trampoline!

Sam pretending to be the Easter bunny and give me some 'eggs'. 

Another favourite moment? When I come into Jacob's room to get him after he has woken from a nap. He gives me the biggest smile, jumps up and down and babbles with excitement.... I can't get enough of my gorgeous son.


This is why my windows never stay clean... 

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Val said...

What WONDERFUL photos!!! Sam looks so adorable in his bunny ears!! I just love your water drop pics...are they on the grass?? I can just picture you laying on the bricks taking that pic and the kids all over you!! Would of loved to of seen that!! AND...how cute are those pics of the Jacob...he is so adorable and the one of the boys all over the window...oh my goodness....how funny and lots of windex?? xxx

Claire said...

Nawwww the part about where you pick Sam up from Kindy and he recognises you etc, made me go all mushy!!!

Gorgeous photos as always, Sam is so cute in his bunny ears!!!

Pam said...

I love the last photo. Beautiful smiles