Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 114

Seriously... how does this happen?! This mess happened yesterday afternoon. I made it Black and White on purpose.. trust me, you don't want to see too much detail!

I started off very slowly this morning. Usually I'm an up and at 'em morning person..bouncing out of bed. Not this morning. I dragged myself out of bed at 7.16am. 7.16AM! That's crazy in my world! I felt a bit behind the mark to say the least. I finally decided to get out of bed when I started hearing giggling in Jacob's room and "Play the guitar with Murray" over the monitor.... he was playing quietly and pressing the Wiggles Murray doll to make him sing... cute or what! I already knew Sam was up as he had come in to say good morning and to tell me that he had a good sleep and was going to ride his bike outside... :)

It didn't take long for the mess to drive me insane.. and on cue my OCD came to my rescue. A quick whip around and I could breathe easy once our world was back in order!

This morning I prepped the boys dinner for tonight - Shepherds Pie. I went through step by step and showed Sam how to make it. He loved it and helped put the ingredients into the fry pan. He kept pointing to the recipe book and saying "Okay, first thing we need..... "



Hello blue eyes... 

Sam got one of the towels from the bathroom and put it over his head... he came up to me going 'woooooooooo oooooooooo". I pretended to be scared and he said "You don't need to be scared, it's pretend, it's just a costume!". The way he said it was like "Are you seriously scared? Can't you tell it's not REAL?!"  


The new bike ....  and now when he wants to go riding he asks for his keys... the other day he told me he also needed a GPS for his bike. Ha!

Sam was dusting me down with the feather duster... (of course, just a normal chore)... and he said "you are just like a princess". Awww melt my heart.. especially as I was wearing PJ's.  


Speaking of PJ's... I stayed in them allllll day. Didn't really see the need to get dressed today :) I didn't notice until I downloaded the photo that the Elmo chair was in the background.. I didn't plan it I swear!


Lastly, some photos of gorgeous Jacob, he was testing his luck by touching Sam's new bike. 


Happy and casual Monday!

2 comments:

Val said...

Great pictures lovely! You must feel heaps better house is all back in order!! How cute are Sam's car keys....GPS...soon he will be wanting a mobile phone...funny as!!

Pam said...

Your boys have the most beautiful blue eyes. I love the first photo very funny.