Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 112


I'm all photo'd out today! Most likely due to my excessively long posts lately with way too many photos!

I did however take one photo of the cute new little shoes that my mother in law Sharon bought for Jacob today :)

Today is one of those nice Saturdays where our little family are all home together. We've enjoyed a visit from Sharon, the house is clean, I'm about to spend some time in the kitchen cooking, Sam is riding around outside on his new bike that Daddy bought him this morning, Jacob is sleeping and Lewy is watching footy... so everyone is happy! (Well actually... with the amount of yelling Lewy is doing at the TV, maybe we are not ALL happy?!).

I'm feeling restless lately... restless for the need to take on a new project! I need a new challenge, something to stretch my brain and creativity. I'm looking into doing an online photography course.. which I've actually had my eye on for over a year. Will keep you updated.

Actually, while I'm here rambling away... here is a Black and White HDR I did of our cat Ginge the other day... it's not great, but I did this at 11.30pm one night when I couldn't sleep.

I have my eye on this picture at the moment..... I love it. It's at Ikea... and I want it :)

I have a sneaking suspicion I may have quite a few photos to post up tomorrow after we head out to our best friends place for a catch up :) Watch this space!

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Val said...

How cute are you!! Gorgeous slippers and I LOVE that picture from Ikea...OMG you have to buy it...just beautiful!! Arrhh yes...looks like we will ALL have our cameras out tomorrow...my camera is all charged ready to go!!! Can't wait to see my favourite Rankin family!!! xox

Claire said...

I agree with Val... you have to buy the picture!!

Hope you guys have a great day today!

xx

Pam said...

Definitely buy the picture :-)