Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 118

It's become a morning ritual. Once the kids are sorted  ... we head outside to check out the sky, to see if there are any cool clouds or colours or even just to have a look at the bright morning sunshine.


Sam now also looks up at the sky throughout the day and comments on how beautiful it is!


Today, Good Friday, I spent some time with Sam talking about Jesus and what the meaning behind Easter is (the toddler version of course!)...

and out of the blue.. he got my hands and put them together to pray. Then he told me to close my eyes and he said "Thank you Jesus for Mummy, Daddy and baby Jacob, thank you... bye Santa Clause". Gorgeous little prayer..with only one little misunderstanding that we had to sort out!

It's been a lovely family day.... and when the boys went to bed, I gave myself a little pedicure.


xx

3 comments:

Val said...

What a lovely relaxing family day.....I bet you enjoyed day no.1 with Lewy home....What a good idea giving yourself a pedicure....nice and girly!! xox

Aaron and Izzie said...

How sweet, we have the same bible book for our kiddos! Love the little prayers that come out of their mouths...

Pam said...

Sam says the cutest things - I keep laughing everytime I think about it