Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 119 - Feet

Not many photos today, it's been a busy little day...but a good one :)

Now to explain.... after Sam saw my painted nails this morning, he decided he wanted some painted nails too:) Which I have no problem with and was happy to pretty up his feet :) Lewy on the other hand... wasn't so thrilled, especially as he was the one who was put in charge of buying him some new sneakers and had to endure the embarrassment of people looking strangely at his son's red toenails! hehe (I found it quite funny though ssshhh!)

And check it out... my $3 shoes I bought awhile ago are still kicking! Love them! 
I know, I know.. it looks a bit funny with a boys sandled feet with red toe nails! 
Sam was very excited about heading to the shops... even if this photo suggests otherwise!

It was more of a "Mum, stop taking photos.... I have to go to the shops!"

We both got new shoes! Sam's new sneakers, my new slip-ons. Photo isn't great, but by this stage Sam just wanted to ride his bike... 

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday.... I'm all prepared for an Easter egg hunt and full cooked breakfast and hot cross buns, so hopefully some good photos tomorrow :)
x

4 comments:

Val said...

How funny...OMG...Sam's toe nails...look kinda girly?? Poor Lewy...I can just imagine him trying to explain to the sales assistant!!!

izzie said...

Sam is so darn huggable!! I could just squeeze him! Cute shoes:)

Claire said...

Oh too funny!!!!

Pam said...

Couldn't stop laughing - how cute are Sams painted toes. I would love to have seen what happened while shopping for shoes.