Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 98 & 99

I have taken a total of 8 pictures this weekend... this is so unusual for me! And only 4 of those pictures are 'blog' worthy. It's been a busy weekend and picking up my camera unfortunately took a back seat.

Saturday night ... a last minute plan with me, my sister Pam and my sisters friend Jaci. The three of us headed to the Paddo for a little girls night out.

Oh I wish I had my camera with me. I would have enjoyed capturing our adventure (I don't think the girls agree with me though!).

I was the responsible driver for the evening and armed with my GPS.... we set out. After a few mishaps driving my sisters car (all within the first 1 minute ... I was getting used to driving a different car... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!), I lost count of the amount of times the GPS had to 'recalculate' the route due to  me talking too much and missing the turn offs. But we finally made it and after a snack to eat, we got into the swing of relaxing, chatting and a bit of dancing.

I ran into my cousin Brett, which was a great surprise.. and while we were having a good catch up... a guy walked past, stumbled and spilt his beer all over my hair and clothes. Nice!

We met some interesting people, sung our little hearts out 'ohhhh oh, we're half way there... oooooooohhhhhhhh oh livin' on a praaaaayer" and overall had a great night out. :)

I still managed to drag myself out of bed this morning and take Sam to Sunday School....




3 comments:

Valerie said...

You go girlfriend!!! Glad to hear you had a great Saturday night and let your hair down....i bet it felt good to have a good dance...just like the old days huh?? Gorgeous pics of Sam at Sunday School...even the kiddies behind him in the picture looked quite chuffed too of having their picture taken!!! xox

Claire said...

Sounds like a great night out! PAAARRTTTYYY!! Woohooo LOL!!!

Pam said...

My car is automatic so technically should have been easier to drive lol. Had a great night. Oh Sam is so cute - I just want to give him a hug.