Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 103

It rained today! And look what I was finally able to drag out from the back of the wardrobe...

Jeans! It feels like a lifetime ago since the weather was cool enough to wear jeans...

Sam of course hasn't noticed the change in weather and still prefers to wear nothing at all while at home... 


I would love to take credit for making these colourful cupcakes, but all I did was the take the picture.. it was Woolworths that provided our morning tea today...there was a 6th cupcake.. it was white on top... but I ate it before it even had a chance to breathe out of the wrapping .. and it was gooooood!

I decided today I needed a new coffee mug.... for no other reason than I just happened to walk past some mugs at the shops and they were $1 each... so here it is, with a pear that Sam ate 2 seconds after I took the photo :)

Kindy is tiring... my beautiful love fell asleep on the couch after lunch. Adorable pouting lips...


I didn't manage to get a picture unfortunately.. but it cracks me up when Sam falls asleep on the couch because if Jacob is awake, he stands at the couch, touching and prodding Sam... trying to hold his hands, touch his face, grab his feet, pull at his t-shirt... I have to physically remove him from the room so that Sam can actually sleep in peace! It's gorgeous.. Jacob just wants to play with his brother :)

Almost the weekend... we've got a big one planned so hopefully some good photos to come!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Love the teacup, and jealous of the rain. I was thinking I'd love to put on some of your shorts! It's finally getting warm around here!!

Claire said...

We had a giggle today when we heard of Perth's rain fall yesterday - 2mm WOW!!! Almost been here a year now and used to rain ALLLL the time. 2mm in about 10 minutes!!

YAY for jeans... but weren't your feet cold?!

Sam is so gorgeous flaked out on the couch, bless!!

Pam said...

Love the cupcakes - Sam looks so peaceful.