Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 105


I'm totally soaking up the peace and quiet right now. My boys are having a sleep over with my sister Pam and my parents... Lewy is watching the footy, and I'm loving the fact that I can update my blog without having little hands grabbing my legs or trying to take the mouse off me.

Tonight Lewy and I are going on a date ... to our favourite restaurant of all time. I'll try to take pics and post some tomorrow.

Before I left my family with my boys this morning, we all headed to the shops.




Pam and Mum bought Sam a new top (to replace his jumper that got covered in jelly at morning tea time!) .. it says "What happens at the playground, stays at the playground"... love it!



I love this photo of my parents (and Skip the dog!).... it's a big week for them, their anniversary and mum's birthday all in the same week. 

The moment I got home, I came inside, grabbed my book and went back outside to put my feet up, enjoy the weather and read. 

I may even do something I never get to do... take a nap! Oh what a treat it is to have some time to rejuvenate.             Thank you to my wonderful family for this much needed break! x

P.S If you feel like a laugh, check this website out.. http://damnyouautocorrect.com/ For anyone that has an iPhone you will understand how the auto correct can sometimes cause you to write crazy messages! I know Val received some strange messages from me when I first got my iPhone thanks to the auto correct! This site made me laugh... hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Sam is getting so big Trace! He looks so grown up in those pics!! Love the shirt hehe! How blissful to have a day to yourself!

Claire said...

Ohhh my, how funny is that "Damn You Auto Correct"?!?!?! I have not laughed so much in ages, had little tearies from laughing so hard - SO FUNNY!!!

Pam said...

Sam looks so cute in those bunny ears, not a care in the world as walks along.