Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 111


 Friday = a trip to the park, ice-cream, green grass, sunshine & water.



"What are you looking at huh?!"


This looks much worse that it actually was! Sam thought it was the best fun e.v.e.r!



Lewy joined us at the park after work... I didn't tell Sam that he was coming...his joy was out of this world when he saw Lewy's van pull into the carpark! 

I love these photos of my boys together. I'm so lucky :)





Hot enough today for another splash around in the shell. 



Sorry Wiggles.. I don't think you guys are driving anywhere any more... wave goodbye.. oh you already are!



Oh wine... how I love you. 

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Val said...

Fantastic pics!! What a lovely day to spend in the park and Lewy even made a guest appearance!! The poor wiggles look like they are having some car troubles??
What was Sam doing in the park...jumping off the car??

Tracey said...

Thanks babe! Yep Sam was jumping off the car...that boy can find fun anywhere! hehe x

Claire said...

How gorgeous for the boys, Lewy turning up at the park!! Those photos are precious!