Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 126



After staying at home most of the week, and with Lewy working today, I decided me and the  boys desperately needed to get out of the house for a bit. We started off by going to the park. I didn't take many photos as we met lots of new people and got too caught up in chatting. It was great for Sam as he had lots of new friends to play with. 

Check this out. 3 teenage boys came along and started climbing over the play equipment. See the guy right on top in the green jumper? And see Sam standing with Ted on the ground? Well Sam said to him "Get down, that's dangerous!" hehe Luckily the boys thought it was funny and ended up having quite the little conversation with him. 


Jacob was so happy crawling over the bridge... he was very pleased with himself! We got 2 steps in a row from Jacob today - he'll be running around with Sam before we know it.

Lucky Ted!

Next stop was to my mother in law's house for a cuppa. The boys had a great time, playing with the pile of toys and spending time with their Nanna... while I was able to sit back and enjoy a nice cup of coffee and a good chat.

A much needed outing for all of us!
-----------------------

Now, don't be fooled...I wasn't gardening. I pulled out one weed purely for the purpose of seeing if it would make an interesting photo or not! Who knows.... I'm leaning towards NOT!



-----------------------

Got the camera out again later in the afternoon... it was too gorgeous outside to not enjoy it, so me and the boys spent time enjoying the sunshine. 






HEY LOOK! A picture that isn't of the sky, a plant or my boys!

This made me laugh... the blue shell filled with anything and everything....

Jacob was trying to crawl out, but didn't think to move his leg out of the way first.. ha!


Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Photography course starts on Monday!  

x

2 comments:

Val said...

Great pics once again!! Well done Mr. Sam for looking out for the boy (in the green jumper) his safety!! And well done to Mr. Jacob for walking 2 steps...whoo hoo!!!! I LOVE the weed picture!! Very very creative!!!

Pam said...

I just love the photo of Sam putting his teddy bear in the swing.