Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 102

How is it that you take one day off from house cleaning.... and the place looks like a bomb went off?! Well that's what happened to our house yesterday. So today was spent getting things back in order and the washing up to date.

I set the boys up outside with toys etc to keep them occupied while I cleaned inside...

Excuse the drool....
Hands up who is sick of me posting pictures of the sun and plants? 

The good news is that I'm feeling back to my normal healthy self today.. strange one day illness! Oh well, glad it was just one day and not longer. I guess it helps when you go to bed at 7pm and wake up at 5.30am... the sleep was wonderful and much needed!

Spent some time playing with HDR again.... I quite like the Black/White HDR's for something a bit different.

The original:

Black/White HDR:

Colour HDR:


If you have a picture you want me to have a play around with in HDR, just email it to me and I'll have a go!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Glad you are feeling better! I think if I was to wake up after 10 hours sleep, I would feel drugged!!! My body has well adjusted to it's frequent wake-ups *rolls eyes*!!

I LOVE the b&w HDR of Sam, it looks fantastic!

Pam said...

I love the HDR - Sam always looks cute.