Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 100

100 days down! Wow... 265 days to go. Well I certainly made up for only taking 8 photos over the weekend... today I took a total of 218 snaps!

Jacob is completely adorable in his little one-piece PJ's....
While Jacob was napping this morning, Sam and I spent some time outside... he was eating watermelon while I read some of my book and sipped on my cup of tea. 

Seriously, this book is fantastic! You must must must read it!
Another trip to the park... 



Sam met a little friend, and they set up stall to play shopkeeper. It was adorable!
My friend Belinda popped down to the park as well, and we enjoyed a relaxing morning chatting with a gorgeous breeze keeping us cool. 



Late afternoon... some more time spent outside... with oranges. 




I love this photo. It melts my heart seeing my boys like this.... they are the best of friends :) 
My goal of updating the blog daily for 1 year (which started out as one photo per day if you recall... I certainly have altered the guidelines haven't I?!)... is certainly a challenge. Some days it's really easy, especially when I've had a busy day and taken lots of photos... it becomes much more difficult when I go through a dry spell of photos with a lack of inspiration! But that's what makes this 'challenge' all the more worthwhile :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Great photos (as always)!! The ones of Sam & Jacob together in b&w are just gorgeous. And the background focus, foreground defocus and vice versa shots didn't go unnoticed ;-)

Pam said...

Love the watermelon photo. Looks like a nice day